The Winnebago Housing Authority (WCHA) (dba NI ReACH) is issuing a competitive Request for Proposals (RFP) from experienced rental housing providers to receive Project-Based assistance for rehabilitation and/or new construction. The housing must be located within Winnebago and Stephenson County, Illinois. WCHA’s goals for project basing Housing Choice Voucher assistance are to increase and preserve affordable rental housing opportunities for lower-income Winnebago County, Illinois households. Please click on the Request for Proposals document to learn more.
- Housing Choice Voucher Project-Based Funding Assistance – Request for Proposals
- Illinois Works Pre-Apprenticeship Program
- NI ReACH Offices Closed Today, 2/16
- BCHA Request for Proposals Housing Choice Voucher Project-Based Funding Assistance
- WCHA Request for Proposals: Housing Choice Voucher Project-Based Funding Assistance