The Boone County Housing Authority (BCHA) is issuing a competitive Request for Proposals (RFP) from property owners to receive Project-Based Voucher (PBV) assistance of the Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (VASH) voucher program utilizing existing housing. The housing must be located within Boone County, Illinois. BCHA’s goals for project basing VASH voucher assistance is to increase the availability and ready accessibility of housing for families assisted by the VASH program in Boone County, Illinois.
- Housing Choice Voucher Project-Based Funding Assistance – Request for Proposals
- Illinois Works Pre-Apprenticeship Program
- NI ReACH Offices Closed Today, 2/16
- BCHA Request for Proposals Housing Choice Voucher Project-Based Funding Assistance
- WCHA Request for Proposals: Housing Choice Voucher Project-Based Funding Assistance