In June, 2021, NI ReACH will apply for Moving to Work (MTW) designation from the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). MTW designation permits the organization to test innovative solutions for improving housing programs and services. NI ReACH has put together a plan which describes our proposal to participate in MTW Cohort #4, which tests landlord incentives in the Section 8 program. A Public Forum to discuss this application further will be held in May.
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING: PROPOSED COHORT #4 MOVING TO WORK (MTW) PLAN
- Public Notice: Moving to Work Demonstration Program Application – Cohort #4 – Landlord Incentives
- NI ReACH Completes its 15-Year Compliance Period for Champion Park Hope VI Project
- NI ReACH Awarded 40 Mainstream Vouchers each for both Winnebago County and Boone County Housing Authorities
- NI ReACH Receives $144,000 for Winnebago County Housing Authority from HUD